Singapore Airlines' seats on display in airport terminal
With an upgraded aircraft, Singapore Airlines now offer four cabin classes for flights out of Canberra and are the only airline to offer Premium Economy from Canberra.
Try Singapore Airlines’ new Business and Premium Economy seats for yourself in the Central Atrium at Canberra Airport. Plus you’ll have the opportunity to WIN 2 premium Economy Class tickets to Singapore and 2 nights’ accommodation at the Shangri-La Sentosa Resort & Spa.
Live demonstrations with Singapore Airlines Cabin Crew of the fully flat Business Class and Premium Economy seats will be available on 23 – 25 May.
The seats will be open to the public from 10am – 5.00pm on Wednesday and Thursday and until 8:00pm on Friday, giving potential travellers to ‘try before they buy’. You’ll be able to test out the seats, whilst experiencing that special Singapore Airlines service with two flight attendants available to show off the new offering.
See for yourself why Singapore Airlines won:
- the Roy Morgan Research international airline customer satisfaction award 2018;
- TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice 2018 Award for Best Airline in the World;
- TTG Luxury Travel Awards for Premium Airline of the Year;
- World Travel Awards 2017 for World’s Leading Airline 2017; and
- Business Traveller Best Overall Airline in the World
…just to name a few
The seats will be located in the departures concourse, just beyond the security screening point. Note, you do not have to be travelling that day to enter the departures concourse.