WIN WITH QATAR AIRWAYS AND CANBERRA AIRPORT
ENTER TO WIN TWO (2) RETURN QATAR AIRWAYS BUSINESS CLASS TICKETS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS TP 18/01341
The following terms and conditions apply to Qatar Airways & Canberra Airport contest. These terms and conditions are available to download from www.canberraairport.com.au
The competition is being run by Capital Airport Group Pty Ltd
This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Capital Airport Group Canberra, Australia and Qatar Airways, Canberra, Australia and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for this competition only and will not be shared with any other party outside of Canberra Airport and Qatar Airways and will not use for other purposes in future”
The promotion and entry period of the contest will run from 1pm Monday 16 July until 2pm Friday 17 August 2018.
The prize includes two (2) return Qatar Airways Business Class tickets departing from Canberra International Airport OR Sydney International Airport to any of Qatar Airways’ over 45 European destinations. Total prize value: $14,000 AUD. The prize may vary in value.
- METHOD OF ENTRY From 1pm Monday 16 July until 2pm Friday 17 August 2018, in the Canberra Airport Terminal atrium you will find a selfie photo booth system. Uploaded within the selfie system will be 3 different destination themed picture frames, each frame will be matched to a specific destination as inspiration of where you could fly to.
The steps to enter the competition are as follows;
TAKE A PHOTO
Swipe left or right and choose the frame of the destination you like the best. Click ‘take photo’ and strike a pose for your chosen picture frame
Enter your email details to receive a link to your picture on Canberra Airport’s Facebook page.
Get all your friends and family to like your photo on Canberra Airport’s Facebook page. The photo with the most likes will win The prize includes two (2) return Qatar Airways Business Class tickets departing from Canberra International Airport OR Sydney International Airport. www.facebook.com/canberraairport/
- DATE & TIME OF DRAW At 2pm Friday 17 August 2018 the Qatar Airways and Canberra Airport promotion will close. At 3pm on Friday 17 August 2018 the ‘WIN with Qatar Airways and Canberra Airport promotional photo with the most likes will win the prize. This will be determined at Level 4, 21 Terminal Avenue, Plaza Offices – West | Terminal Avenue, Canberra Airport, ACT 2609. The Prize Winners will be notified on Friday 17 August 2018 at 3:30pm via Facebook messenger and via public comment on the Canberra Airport Facebook page and Canberra Airport Website.
- REDRAW If the prize is not claimed within 3 months of the draw then the person with the second most likes will win the prize. This redraw with take place at Level 4, 21 Terminal Avenue, Plaza Offices – West | Terminal Avenue, Canberra Airport, ACT 2609 on Friday 16 November at 3pm.
- VALIDITY The contest is open to all Australian residents 18 years of age or older. Incomplete, damaged or illegible Entry Forms will be classed as void and therefore disqualified from all prize draws.
- USE OF PHOTOS etc.
It is a condition of entry that Canberra Airport and Qatar Airways has the right to publicise the names of any contestants for any promotion or matter incidental to the competition and add entrants to its email database. The winner may also be required Canberra Airport to participate in a photo, video and/or film session and acknowledges that Canberra Airport has the right to use such publicity photos, videos and/or films in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit, unless that person advises Canberra Airport at the time of entering the competition that he/she wishes to retain his/her anonymity.
All contestants release from, and indemnify Canberra Airport and its associated airline, against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
Prize winners will be notified by Facebook and posted on the Canberra Airport Facebook page and website on Friday 3 August 2018.
- Prize travel must be taken between 6 August 2018 to 31 May 2019
- Prize tickets are inclusive of all relevant taxes and surcharges.
- Seats may not be available during peak seasons, school holidays, and public holidays, and are subject to availability. Blackout periods also apply (July-September 2018, and December 2018-January 2019). Confirmation of flights may not be immediate.
- The winner must provide three preferred travel dates (inbound and outbound) when requesting a booking. We are unable to accommodate requests more than 6 months from departure date.
- If the prize winner is located outside of Canberra, ACT or Sydney, NSW, all travel to and from this location will be at the winners’ own expense.
- The travel companion of the winner must also be 18 years or older.
- The prize travel does not include accommodation, travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, airport transfers, excess baggage or any other costs of a personal nature not stated. These will be at the winner’s own expense.
- The winner and their travel companion will not accrue any frequent flyer points on the prize travel, nor will they have access to Premium airport lounges
- This prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person, and is non-transferrable.
- Qatar Airways takes no responsibility for any liability that may result from, or is claimed to have resulted from, the acceptance or use of this prize.
- All decisions and actions of Canberra Airport & Qatar Airways staff will be exercised according to their absolute discretion.
- Winners should seek independent financial advice prior to accepting a prize.
- Employees and their immediate families of Canberra Airport are ineligible to enter. Employees and their immediate families of all associated retailers, sponsors and participating companies are also ineligible to enter.
- In all matters, all decisions of Canberra Airport staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
- The personal information supplied by entrants when entering this competition will be used by Canberra Airport and Qatar Airways to conduct the competition and to contact entrants if they are a winner.
- PROMOTER The promoter is Capital Airport Group Pty Ltd, Level 4, 21 Terminal Avenue, Plaza Offices – West | Terminal Avenue, Canberra Airport, ACT 2609. ABN 52080711191