Canberra Airport 2020 Master Plan
The 2020 master plan presents the planning for Canberra Airport to become:
- The best small airport in the world.
- Further internationally-connected.
- A major contributor to economic growth.
- A valued asset to the local community.
Planning Coordination Forum
The Canberra Airport Planning Coordination Forum is held twice a year to discuss on- and off-airport strategic planning matters.
The forum is attended by executive staff of:
- Canberra Airport
- ACT Government
- Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development, Communications and the Arts
- Department of Defence
- National Capital Authority
- Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional Council
- Canberra Region Joint Organisation.
Share this page