To make your experience as safe and enjoyable as possible, we have implemented measures to reduce the number of touchpoints during your journey.
- Contactless ‘tap and go’ credit card entry into all car parks.
- Reduced touchpoints in bathrooms, including contactless entry, hand washing and drying.
Airlines are also implementing contactless measures, including:
- Information sent to all customers before they fly, so they know what to expect.
- Contactless check-in (via online/app) and self-serve bag drop, including using Q Bag Tags.
- Self-scanning of boarding passes.
- Simplified service and catering to minimise touchpoints for crew and passengers.