Canberra Airport maintains the very highest levels of customer service, hygiene standards and procedures where its passenger’s experience remains the top priority.
This is how we are making your journey safe;
- Stringent cleaning procedures of all passenger touchpoints throughout the terminal and car parks.
- Contactless ‘tap and go’ credit card entry into all carparks
- Body Temperature Measurement Equipment for all staff and passengers.
- Single-use trays at security screening.
- Hand sanitiser provided throughout the terminal.
- Additional signage in bathrooms and at screening points to ensure physical distancing and hygiene
- Increased communication via canberraairport.com.au and social media channels regarding physical distancing and hygiene
- Gate to gate cleaning of all chairs, tables, signage and railings after each flight
- Passengers are called by row to the departure gate.
- All boarding gates are cleaned after each flight.
For information on Virgin Australia and the precautions it is taking, please click here.
For information on Qantas Airlines and the precautions it is taking, please click here.