Ah, Brisvegas: shiny cosmopolitan city infused with fresh river breeze. Where the warm air inspires mojitos after work, long lazy lunches and outdoor activities that renew the soul. The average temperature in July and August is 22 degrees - so we’ve done all the research you need to plan an incredible weekend in Brisbane mid-winter.
How to get there
Depart Friday afternoon
- Depart Canberra Airport via Jetstar at 1.50pm
- Taxi or Uber from the airport into Brisbane, or catch a door to door shuttle bus with Con-x-ion
- Arrive Brisbane Airport 3.30pm
Return Sunday evening
- Taxi, Uber or book the Con-x-ion shuttle bus directly to the airport
- Depart Brisbane Airport via Qantas 5.15pm
- Arrive Canberra Airport 7.05pm
Add your email address & subscribe to receive our newsletters.
Share this page /